Monday, September 13, 2010

Music and Love

Man, there are so many times I listen to my country or R&B playlists on my iPod and hear songs about love and how it was found or what it's like.  You know, the kind of "love" that only happens at first sight, that creates kisses that always are in slow motion, or that causes the girl or guy to walk miles over fire to be with the one they love.
  It makes me sick!  But hey, I guess if it hasn't happened for you (or us haha) yet, you just gotta remember...like Def Leppard says, "Love Bites"!  Nah JK haha, love rocks, we just gotta put ourselves in a position to find it.

If you ask me...love is findable, but it's not up to you when it comes.  So wait for it with me, and hopefully if we're lucky, we'll be in the right spot at the right time for that awesome kind of love to find us, the kind of love that our songs will be made of!

No comments:

Post a Comment